Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TGIMF- Thank Goodness It's My Friday

I am happily finished with my first month of work. This month my schedule was Monday, Wednesday, and every other Friday so my bosses could train me and supervise me. Starting next week I work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on weeks 1 and 3 of the month and Tuesday and Thursday of weeks 2 and 4. This is so I average 20 hours a week and can meet with more clients on their schedule (if they need to meet on a Tuesday, they only have to wait 2 weeks instead of a month when I can change my schedule). Now, I am off until Monday!

The 4 day vacation is a good thing- it will give me a chance to get my tax forms organized and done for my new business. If I get them done this week, I can make my first order early next week and build my stores (Facebook and website) over my 3 day weekends at the end of the month. It will give me the next 2 weekends off because this weekend Dad is coming up and I'll spend the weekend with him and next weekend is Allison's third birthday!

We have been invited to another girl's birthday (Belle is a day younger than Allison) on her birthday. Belle's birthday is going to be at the Phoenix Zoo! We're going to spend the entire day at the zoo for their birthdays.

Allison requested to have a lunch picnic and playdate at the park for her birthday with 3 of her friends. It's going to be so much fun- they are going to do this on the Monday after her birthday (I'm off that day). She's been planning the menu (Sams Club chicken wraps or enchiladas, fruit plate, cake with ice cream, and Kool Aid) for the past week! She can't wait!

This is a super busy time but I thrive on stress and action! I can't wait to see where this leads me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment