Monday, February 11, 2013

Allison's Third Birthday

This time three years ago today I was having my wonderful little girl! I can't believe how time has flown.

Saturday, we went to the Phoenix Zoo for her (and another friend's) birthday. We saw a ton of animals, ate way too much junk food (snacks all day, cupcakes, and cake for the girls), Allison rode her first Merry-Go-Round, and had a wonderful time! The only complaint was the weather- it was 50 degrees, cold, rainy, and windy. Allison didn't care- we brought the giant double jogging stroller/bike trailer and blankets. When she would get cold, she'd climb in and snuggle under the blankets. She thought it was like riding in a princess carriage. JR was perfectly happy to sit in his ring sling, with a blanket and my coat over him. He took a couple of great naps walking through the zoo.

Sunday, we went out to breakfast at Golden Corral. Allison loves going there because we let her have all the veggies she wants and don't force her to eat meat! I'm sure the cotton candy doesn't hurt either :)

Overall, it was a great weekend to celebrate Allison's third birthday.

I'll update with pictures when I have a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment