Monday, May 28, 2012

Introduction

As you can tell from the title of this blog, I am a stay at home mom. I have two wonderful kids, Allison and JR. Allison is 2 and JR is a newborn. They are the best part of my world! I have been married to the most wonderful man, James, for almost 6 years (in July). We still live in the same small town that I grew up in- I've never lived anywhere else that I can remember!

Before I had kids I was an elementary/middle school teacher. I started my (very short) career teaching second grade for two years and ended it teaching 5th grade and 6/7th grade math. I enjoyed the children and the classroom a lot but my heart knew I was supposed to be a mommy.

This blog is going to be a spot to document what I'm doing with homeschooling the kids (starting in January), day to day life, and just talk about the kids and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment